Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 11 Αυγούστου 2017

Robert Manne on having cancer: 'I am interested in why I felt no fear' - The Guardian

1740.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

The Guardian
Robert Manne on having cancer: 'I am interested in why I felt no fear'
The Guardian
They had to remove the larynx and reconstruct the throat. There's a silicon prosthesis that is inserted, and I have to press something [to speak – he places a finger to the base of his throat]. It used to be when people had their larynx removed they ...



from # All Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2wQBYMP
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis,Anapafseos 5 Agios Nikolaos 72100 Crete Greece,00302841026182,00306932607174,alsfakia@gmail.com,

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

! # Ola via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader