Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 6 Αυγούστου 2017

New fears for Val Kilmer's health as he pulls out of events at the last minute with vague excuses months after ... - Daily Mail

4303F78B00000578-0-Concerns_for_Val_Kilm

Wonderwall
New fears for Val Kilmer's health as he pulls out of events at the last minute with vague excuses months after ...
Daily Mail
Kilmer responded: 'He was probably trying to help me cause press probably asked where I was these days, and I did have a healing of cancer, but my tongue is still swollen altho healing all the time [sic]. 'Because I don't sound my normal self yet ...
Speculation about Val Kilmer's health grows as he cancels appearancesWonderwall

all 2 news articles »


from # All Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2vDkaHz
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis,Anapafseos 5 Agios Nikolaos 72100 Crete Greece,00302841026182,00306932607174,alsfakia@gmail.com,

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

! # Ola via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader