Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 17 Ιουνίου 2017

Response to mr bapat: does size matter? it does in texas

I thank Mr Bapat for his letter discussing our bench study of CoreValve Evolut R valve-in-valve procedures. I will begin with a full disclosure: I use his valve-in-valve app, and I like it. I have great professional admiration for Mr Bapat's work, and we are personal friends. I value and understand his comments, but I nonetheless have trended toward the use of the size 26 Evolut R valve (Medtronic, Minneapolis, Minn) in size 23 surgical valves in my practice. I think, however, that this area is still open to debate, and we of course do not know how such upsizing will affect durability—nor are we even certain of the durability of valve-in-valve procedures in general.

from ! Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis via als.fakia on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2tz6Tvy
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis,Anapafseos 5 Agios Nikolaos 72100 Crete Greece,00302841026182,00306932607174,alsfakia@gmail.com,

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

! # Ola via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader