Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Πέμπτη 30 Νοεμβρίου 2017

What Many Black Women So Easily Get Wrong When It Comes to Dental Hygiene

Growing up, going to the dentist was my favorite doctor's appointment--from the bubble gum flavored toothpaste while sitting in the examination chair, the pink princess toothbrush I collected at the end of my visit and the cheeky and corny dentist joke sticker the doctor would hand me before my mom ushered me back to school--taking care of my pearly whites at a young age was a treat. Over the years, as life and work sometimes got in the way, oral hygiene outside of the daily practice of brushing twice a day wasn't a top priority.



from ! ORL Sfakianakis via paythelady.61 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2AnURK7
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis,Anapafseos 5 Agios Nikolaos 72100 Crete Greece,00302841026182,00306932607174,alsfakia@gmail.com,

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

! # Ola via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader