Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 24 Νοεμβρίου 2017

International Items of Interest

As I begin this editorial, I will admit that most of what I will tell you is not original. I will simply use this opportunity to inform you of a new section of the Journal, and I will explain from whence it came. For the most part, the title is derived from the activities of Rodrigues Ottolengui. His accomplishments are fairly well known in orthodontics, but for those not aware, I will make a few informational comments.1

from ! ORL Sfakianakis via paythelady.61 on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2jVk6iy
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Medicine by Alexandros G. Sfakianakis,Anapafseos 5 Agios Nikolaos 72100 Crete Greece,00302841026182,00306932607174,alsfakia@gmail.com,

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

! # Ola via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader